Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sweet Memories of Los Angeles - Part 1

Actually this is a true love story between me and my beloved husband...the beginning of our love story...

I left Malaysia on December 31st, 2001 and as a song "Leaving on A Jet Plane says that ....All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go....cause I'm leaving on a jet plane I don't know when I'll be back again.......Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane " that means I left behind all my past and look for the better future.My target is to become someone that can make my family proud of.

At that time,I celebrate 2002 New Year twice, on plane and at LA for the first day of 2002.First day of 2002 means a lot to me because I am an alien in USA..with legal.Meet new friends and old friends from Northrop.Government sent 20 of us that's means I have 19 friends including my old classmate.I am excited and happy to have a new life....so the story begins....

For the first week, I stayed at hotel dan makan apa saja bekalan yang kami bawa semasa di hotel.On January 4th,2001 a handsome and tough guy datang,alone dan namanya Imran.I met him at hotel lobby and greet him.Actually, we are from the same institute but he is my senior so never talked each other before.Pernah berjumpa tapi tak pernah bercerita.On the next day, aku bawaklah dia pergi makan kat one of the halal restaurant kat LA,nearby LAX airport.Jalan kaki,punyalah jauh.Aku kan sampai dulu jadi aku know the road better than him...but at that time nothing special feeling because everyone has a steady friend at Malaysia.

No comments: